Wednesday, October 20, 2010

4 days left

Wow, thank you everyone. We have made our fund-raising target, which is brilliant. Please don't let this put anyone off donating though.

Training over the last couple of weeks has been tough only in that I am fighting off the urge to run further. However, all the books, websites and experienced marathoners are telling me to taper it off. So I've the enviable task of eating a lot and taking it easy this week.

Flying off to Niagara Falls on Friday. Relaxing day planned on Saturday and then into the marathon on Sunday. Its feeling pretty imminent and I'm keen to get on with it. Thanks again for your support. I'll let you know how it goes here.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on reaching your goal Ben, you're a rock star! Good luck in the next few days -- all of us here in Honduras are cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Ben! Can´t wait to see you next week and help you celebrate!

    ReplyDelete